These are just meant as a guide for our players on the likelihood of each selection. They have no bearing on the calculation of dividends for the pool.
Articles in this section
- What is the “Retain selections on bet placement” option in my racing betslip?
- What are the staking options for racing pools?
- What does "Best Dividend Guaranteed (BDG)" mean?
- Why does Colossus display odds on racing coupons?
- What does “Favourite” mean?
- What is a placed horse or greyhound?
- Why is the prize for Place pools displayed differently on the betting coupon?
- What happens if my selection is a non-runner?
- What happens if a race is declared void?
- What happens If there is a dead heat?