Colossus follows a closed loop withdrawal system, which means that we approve withdrawals to the first deposit method you used, at least up to the amount deposited via that method, before approving withdrawals to subsequent deposit methods.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a deposit?
- How quickly can I use my deposited funds?
- Is there a minimum deposit limit?
- How do I set up deposit limits?
- Can I deposit funds using someone else's card or e-wallet?
- How do I make a withdrawal?
- Can I withdraw funds to a payment method that I haven't deposited with before?
- How do withdrawals work if I've used multiple deposit methods?
- Can I make a withdrawal while I have bonus funds in my account?
- Am I charged a deposit / withdrawal fee?
- How do deposits to / withdrawals from Colossus appear on bank statements?
- Why doesn't Colossus accept credit cards?