We understand that problem gambling affects not only the gambler, but also their friends and family. Often, people develop a problem without realising it.
If you are concerned that a friend or family member has developed a gambling problem, consider these possible warning signs:
– Uncontrolled spending
– Spending significant amounts of time gambling
– Concealing or lying about gambling behaviour
– Borrowing money or stealing in order to gamble
– Gambling impacting on relationships or causing arguments
– Withdrawal from activities with family and friends
– Loss of interest in hobbies or leisure pursuits
– Neglecting work or studies
We recommend that you encourage the individual to contact a dedicated third-party support service to discuss their gambling behaviour.
You can of course contact our Customer Service Team team to discuss the matter directly, please be aware though that there are data protection law restrictions on what we can discuss with you about another person’s Colossus Bets account.