Connect with us


Weekly Winners ft. €25,394 Syndicate win

Tottenham Champions League draw

Visit to play our lotto-sized Jackpots. 18+

The domestic season takes it’s final sabbatical for an international break before the busy Christmas schedule lands – what a weekend it was for winners with Colossus. Before we get to the big winning Syndicate of the weekend, let’s kick off with some Solo action. This is a weekly round up you won’t want to miss!

‘Juve’ only gone and done it: £12 wins £62,325

We start with a stupendous Pick 6 effort in an all Premier League coupon, garnished with a Serie A clash to finish. For those of you that are new to Colossus, we’ve always championed Cash Out (Partial, to be precise) and this ticket will show you exactly why!

After correctly predicting the opening three matches, our Pick 6 player banked £739 on Saturday evening, before things really hotted up on Sunday. Spurs grabbed a customary 1-0 over Palace, then their North London rivals, Arsenal, stumbled to a draw (quite fortuitously) against hard done by Wolves. 

By the time the final leg of AC Milan vs Juventus was ready to kick off, the total portion Cashed Out was 90% of the ticket, for a Colossal £12,292! It wasn’t over yet. The remaining 10% of the ticket was still playing for a further £50,000+. Could Juventus grab the 2-0 win and put an insane amount of icing on this Big Jackpot cake?

Things got off to a flying start as the Old Lady took an 8th minute lead through Mandzukic, but from then on in, it was a question of patience! Fast forward to the 81st minute and the wait was over. Ronaldo (who else?!) settled the points for Juve and most importantly, secured a further £50,033 for this incredible ticket. Total winnings coming to a fantastic £62,325!


14 Person Syndicate wins €25,394

Just like the Solo winner above, we had a Syndicate ticket go the distance in our Correct Score Pick 6 – but being a Syndicate, 14 people would be sharing the winnings once the full time whistle was blown in Milan! Led by a Finnish Captain called, Vuoksenmaa, through a combination of Cash Out and dividends the total Syndicate winnings ended up reaching a huge €25,394!

Demonstrating the power of crowdbetting, the chunky €128 ticket enabled more selections to be covered across the ticket, increasing the chances of progression. So remember, next time you want to up your selections, but keep your spend modest – why not try a Syndicate?


Single line success in the Premier League Correct Score Pick 4

A couple of dubious offside decisions gave this punter a lucky touch in this Premier League Pick 4 bet. It all began at 12:30 on Saturday lunchtime…

Cardiff went 1-0 down to Brighton through a Lewis Dunk effort before equalising with a well worked goal that was finished by Callum Paterson. Things then took a bad turn for Brighton as Dale Stephens was sent off in the 34th minute. A last minute goal from Sol Bamba (that should have probably been ruled out for offside) sent the home fans into a frenzy and sent our friend above into leg 2.

Newcastle, fresh from their first league win last week, hosted high-flying Bournemouth at St. James’ Park and Southampton entertained Watford at St. Mary’s at 15:00. The punter had backed Newcastle win beat Bournemouth 2-1. They must have been anxious as it was already 2-1 before half time but surprisingly the second half was goalless so their selection landed. It was the second half of Southampton’s game, however, that was even more forgiving for the punter. Charlie Austin thought he had put Southampton 2 ahead but it was (wrongly) ruled offside by the ref – Maya Yoshida being judged to have obscured the goalie’s view. The only view that was obscured was that of the official but the punter won’t care as they were still in with a chance of the win as a result of the decision. In the 82nd minute, Jose Holebas scored an equaliser for Watford. The punter will have been thrilled to be through to the last leg still in with a chance of winning.

Would they consider a Cash Out? They may have considered it but they didn’t bite, allowing 100% of their ticket to roll into Crystal Palace vs Tottenham. We reckon they had done their research before placing this ticket. Spurs had run out 1-0 winners in each of their last 4 Premier League games against Palace and the punter had opted to go with this again. 0-0 at half-time and things were looking promising for the punter. Still they refused to Cash Out anything.

Tottenham won 1-0 through an unlikely goal from Juan Foyth in the 66th minute. The stars aligned for this punter as their £2 bet turned was rewarded with a massive dividend of £14,577! Get in!


Finnish punter makes €40,171 from a FreePlay 

It wasn’t just the football Jackpots that were being won on the weekend. Check out some incredible Racing winners including the above Freeplay ticket that returned a Finnish punter €40,171!


Visit to play our lotto-sized Jackpots. 18+

Recent Posts

More in Winners